Thread: DDPYoga
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 06:12 PM   #509
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So boing as in bounce.

Interesting results, since I started this back up a month and a bit ago. I'm basically doing 5-6 days a week, mostly when I get home from work. I alternate Energy and Fat burner. I'm mainly focusing on just getting the technique down again.

On average on Energy I'm getting my heart rate into the 128 to 134 area. With Fat Burner it gets as high up as 151 so I need to occasionally drop into safety to lower it.

So the results. Since the start of June I've dropped 14 pounds. The ankle pain that I was having is nearly gone or its to the point where I can ignore it.

My resting heart rate at the start of June was averaging in the 66 bpm range, as of this week my average rested heart rate is in the 60 bpm average.

next week I do an add on, I'll add Red Hot Core to the end of Energy (which should entirely suck for next week).

In terms of average flexibility, I did a measure. At the end of the work out you do the cross legged sitting thing and then walk your arms forward to work on your back. I'm able to reach 4 inches further then at the start.

Right now with DDP Yoga and some walking I'm burning about 3200 calaries a day. When Football season starts up I'm going to probably have to do this in the morning, but with the work on the football field I'll be walking 10,000 steps a day and doing the workouts, I should be able to bump up my calaries per day to closer to 4k.

For anyone that's looking at this again, or stopped like I did. Thought I'd put this down.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: