View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 09:13 AM   #865
FurnaceFace
Franchise Player

Exp:

Well, the craziest thing happened. After more than a year out without a significant contract, I landed a new one with an O&G company. I’m happy to be able to turn off my job alerts, remove the green ring around my LinkedIn picture, and not worry about interviews for at least the rest of the year.

I’m posting this not as a personal brag but more as hope for others. There are others in this little circle of seekers who have been looking for a while too and I just wanted to say keep working at it, something will come up for you. I follow a guy on YouTube who is a former recruiter/CEO who posts his views on job search and interviewing skills. In one of the videos he said something like there is a bit of serendipity to interviews and landing a job. That was certainly true in my case. The right opportunity will come along, and when it does, you’ll just know it.

If I end up needing help on my projects I’ll make sure to post something here. On that note, I was contacted about a different opportunity for a Dynamics 365 PM. If anyone has experience in that space get in touch and I’ll hook you up with the recruiter.

Hockey is just a game the way ice cream is just glucose, love is just
a feeling, and sex is just repetitive motion.

___________________________________- A Theory of Ice
FurnaceFace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FurnaceFace For This Useful Post: