View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 03:21 PM   #1801
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
He was at it again this morning. Talking about how the Flames took a half step back on the ice, trotting out a lot of the topics that have been mentioned here (Hamilton was our best defenceman, best pairing, Brodie is bad so he shouldn’t be paired with Gio, Lindholm is worse than Ferland because Ferland will be “motivated” this year, Fox is a top prospect, etc etc). All that said, and yet when Boomer pressed him and said “So you wouldn’t do the trade?” he complained about being walked to a point he wasn’t making, and that he didn’t have enough information about whether or not he’d make the trade.

He’s not only stubborn, but he can’t even stand behind what he says. Brutal take on this trade.

“This trade was terrible! But I’m not saying I wouldn’t make it.” .... sounds reasonable...

Yeah he almost gets offended that others have opposing opinions, so he works himself into a bit of a lather and jettisons cognitive reasoning from his abilities.

I don't think it's him playing off Boomer being the "straight" man either. It's genuine, which makes all the more ridiculous and annoying.