View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:30 PM   #415
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
I was wondering about that. Those pillars are large. I was expecting a free standing cover, but given how the entire thing is temporary, it's understandable that they couldn't do it that way.
Yeah, they're a problem. Like I almost want to move to the uncovered seats, but I don't know. I loved the idea of a front-row seat...until I sat down. I would post a picture, but it's such a pain here.

The problem is that not only are the pillars so thick, but they're also in front of the seating. I know that sounds obvious, because if they weren't in front there would be no issue, but what I mean is that because of that positioning you can't select seats that aren't going to have an obstructed view.

I'll see what kind of options they come back with. I guess I'm mostly just happy that they're willing to do something though, because with most seasons tickets you can't move around easily. I kind of understand that angle as well, because the next game is two days away and there's no way that I'm the only guy who called in!
The Following User Says Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post: