View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 05:55 PM   #1
Draug
First Line Centre

Exp:
Question FOUND: Looking for PS5

Hi CP!

Will pay $50 finders fee for a PS5!

I know it is a total longshot, but in case two people in your household managed to secure a PS5, or if you happen to see one in stock, I'll buy it from you. I'll add $50 as a finders fee. I just don't have the time to endlessly search for stock.

I will also consider a used one in brand new condition, from the right trustworthy poster.

Funny thing is, it isn't even for me. It is for my best friend who was planning to buy one once stock is more available ... but, right at Christmas, they found a massive mold infestation in his home, from a faulty builder over 10 years ago. Totally explains his rapidly deteriorating health in the past few years, and his respiratory issues that make him terrified of Covid.

Long story short, while they remediate his house, and do a ton of renos to ensure 100% eradication, he has moved to a condo for a few months (to immediately get out of any mold and also be completely Covid isolated), and has left his less isolated family and kids at home (they've been unaffected from the mold). But, his son and him share a real connection with the PS4, so he left it at home with his son. And, as such, has no system at the condo or a way to play with his son. And feels with the $50k of unplanned expenses, that he cant afford a PS5 any time soon....

So ... I am trying to find a PS5 for him. I will buy one for me once stock is regular.

Last edited by Draug; 01-26-2021 at 11:25 PM.
Draug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draug For This Useful Post: