View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default True Blood....if you're not watching it, you should be!!

Does anyone here watch True Blood?? I just watched the Season 2 premiere and it blew me away. I thought it was fantastic.

If you don't know of the show, it's a new show on HBO from Alan Ball, the guy behind American Beauty and Six Feet Under.

On the surface, the show sounds pretty silly, but it's much more than what it seems. It's a show that takes place in the deep south of Louisiana and it involves a world in which vampires have "come out" and become members of everyday society. There is a sythetic drink called Tru Blood which provides the vampires with sustinence, but of course there are the bad apples who neglect this and feed on humans. There's also a love story involving a human and a vampire who does his best to "mainstream" and become a contributing member of the little town of Bon Temps. In Season One, there was a serial killer on the loose and much of the season was dealing with that.

Season two opened right where one left off and it didn't miss a beat in the opening episode. Can't wait for this Sunday.

Anyone else watch it.

Oh and Anna Paquin is the main star and she has no reservations about showing some skin!!!

NSFW..... http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...tv-series.html

Last edited by VANFLAMESFAN; 05-25-2011 at 02:16 AM.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote