View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 11:42 AM   #1626
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post
#### it, why don't we just ask the US to take ours out as well. We can pay the costs associated. We can then send an Airbus down to the US to grab them.
I agree with this. Though there are questions that have to be answered, but maybe they can be answered when these 600 families are safe.

1) Do we put them in a internment situation once they reach Canada and then do the paper worker and ascertain the validity of their claim.

2) If someone has forged documents to get on a plane, or a lie is discovered later do you send them back to Afghanistan.

But the process that the government wants to do is absolutely stupid. we've already had iirc a couple of interpreters that were caught, marched into the street and beheaded by the Taliban.

This government when its driven to do something in its interest moves fast. Look how quick WE got its money, or Bombardier, There was a contract to a Liberal supporter for PPE and he didn't have a factory to make it he contracted it out, but it took something like 3 days to get the contracts done.

Even the New York Times has picked up this story and compared what the Brits and Yanks are doing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/22/w...rs-canada.html

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote