View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 09:01 AM   #289
OptimalTates
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Finally, and I think most importantly actually for me, is the treatment of Ms. Booker. I don't know if you can back up your claims that she was a compulsive liar. If you have evidence, I guess I'd be interested but it would probably not sway me on my opinion of their abusive relationship. Again, and with all due respect, I think I have refuted nearly everything else in your initial post including them having moved on as Booker referred to herself as his fiance while Blake referred to her as her girlfriend he was staying with but preparing to leave. But even if she does has a less than savoury background, there's nothing to indicate that she was not abused, physically and sexually, by Blake. We know about her May 3 complaint where she alleges Blake forcibly inserted his fingers into her vagina, this is in addition to a myriad of other 911 complaints over their 8+ year relationship. Without airing out all the dirty laundry in the report, the reason the charges were dropped was because Booker was unwilling to talk to investigators. Again, this is the norm for abusive and dysfunctional relationships that they had.

If anything, we can only conclude that Blake is the repeated liar as he continues to maintain he had no idea about the warrant for his arrest and yet...

Quote:
o On July 14, 2020, Jacob Blake sent Laquisha Booker the following text, “Just tell him you don’t remember what you said and you would like to drop the charges.”
o Several hours later, Jacob Blake sent Laquisha Booker another text, “[I]f I’m willing to take them to the park and I got a whole arrest warrant you can’t tell me that you can’t get up and take them to a park….I rather take the chance.”
o Jacob Blake’s internet history on his cell phone shows that on August 7, 2020 and again on August 9, 2020, he looked up his pending warrant case in online court records.
OptimalTates is offline   Reply With Quote