View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 01:17 AM   #283
OptimalTates
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny_McDonald View Post
No one is denying he had a knife. Blake admitted he had a knife... in the SUV. Blake has denied he had a knife during his altercation with officers, and has repeatedly stated he would not draw a knife on the police. So we have six cops who said no knife. Jacob Blake saying he had no knife on him during the wrestling match, but acknowledging he had one on the vehicle. But you got one cop (no backup) and a blurry innocuous screen shot from a video shot at a distance, and this is what you hang your hat on? Good thing you're not a cop or an attorney, because you'd be unemployed pretty quickly, as your supposition doesn't hold water.
Buddy no. I do not know where you’re getting your information as it’s not based on any reality but please just watch this interview with Jacob Blake between 4:00 and 5:00.

https://youtu.be/JcrjwP1GevI

One minute please that’s all I’m asking of you to correct your misinformation.

Blake has always said the knife fell out of his pocket during the initial struggle, picked it up and was going to place it in his vehicle. Which is why you have multiple cops yell “drop the knife”. Blake acknowledges he was shot while holding the knife.

And I’m sure once you watch you’ll move the goalposts but at least we can have a discussion about the facts, and not misinformation that was corrected over ten months ago.

Also why are Blake’s most public staunchest supporters always the ones who can’t be bothered to even watch an interview with him? Is it all just for some weird clout?

Last edited by OptimalTates; 11-16-2021 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Changed “dropped the knife” to “knife fell out” to avoid any chance of misrepresentation
OptimalTates is offline   Reply With Quote