View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #49
united
First Line Centre

Exp:

Eric Duhatsek also refers to it in his article on The Athletic. I'm not sure I would draw any conclusions from it, though.

The (quiet) life and times of Dougie Hamilton
https://theathletic.com/112144/2017/...ugie-hamilton/

Now entering his third season in Calgary, Hamilton will freely acknowledge that he is an unrepentant homebody. He and his older brother Freddie live together and share tasks around the house. In the kitchen, Freddie will do the barbecuing, for example, while Dougie does the work of the sous chef. Freddie does the driving, to and from the rink. The two played together in junior for the OHL Niagara Ice Dogs, and their parents, Doug and Lynn, moved from Toronto to St. Catharines, Ont., effectively to be their billets.
“But it’s been unbelievable. Just being able to live with him is better. I lived on my own for two years playing in the NHL and it’s not always the easiest — so to have my brother here now has been awesome.”

"You ain't gotta like me. You're just mad 'cause I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be."
united is offline   Reply With Quote