View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:43 PM   #45
nik-
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
They didn't get anything out that counters any rumours though. The same info that was known at 9:13 is still the same info known at 9:17 and the same rumors are swirling. That's what I mean. I think they should have just said nothing until they were ready to release all the details. Nothing is going to counter the rumors except actual information and I think they are doing a bigger disservice to the families who are hearing/seeing these rumors and it must hurt them even more. I've got a headful of phlegm so I think I'm not saying this the way I want to say it, and it's coming out wrong. I remember the last hockey team on a bus accident - it's a devastating time for everyone involved.
By not saying numbers, it pretty much make any fatality counts speculation though.

Look, there's not a lot right they can do right now. If they wait, people will be angry, if they don't release enough, people will be angry.

Something is better than nothing. I'm willing the bet the people directly affected are being prioritized here.
nik- is offline   Reply With Quote