View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 12:13 PM   #1
ForeverFlameFan
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default 2021 Fantasy Football

Was just gonna post in the other thread (2020 fantasy football), but it would’ve probably gotten a little confusing, especially with all of the injuries that have already occurred.

Figured we have a thread for just fantasy purposes, who are your sleeper picks going in (if you haven’t drafted yet like me), who to pick up off of waivers, injury-related news, your top 5 rankings for each position, etc.

I’d like to see your lineups if any of you have drafted, who you wish you had drafted, who I should select with my top few picks I’ll receive (in a snake draft), etc.

Best RBs to go for outside the top 5?
Best D to go for (there’s always a surprise D)
Best “backup” QB to go for, aside from the top 10 QBs fantasy wise?

All questions, comments, anything you want to spot out would be great.

I have my draft with my in-laws this Sunday. If I’m not mistaken it’s going from 10 to 12 people, but it might just stay 10. Either way, drafting better will be a priority for me. In the two seasons I’ve played I’ve gone 9-4 both times but failed to do anything come playoff time. So, maybe I need better players with longevity or consistency when down to the final weeks.

I know a lot of you are great fantasy football fans, so don’t hesitate to toss in your 2 cents!
ForeverFlameFan is offline   Reply With Quote