View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 01:00 PM   #43
Jeff Lebowski
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

https://twitter.com/user/status/1368642323223961601

Some interesting comments from Huska around specific players:

When people are talking about dynamic players, I think of it this way:
Dynamic has a meaning of a force or factor that controls or influences a process of growth, change, interaction, or activity : a dynamic force or factor.

So a player that can influence or manipulate or change the defensive shape of an opponent. Who can collapse the box plus 1 (or any other defensive structure) with their skills?

I think Bennett can be one of those guys with his net drive. I see him better at a give and go drive the net kind of player that collapses the d rather than hold the puck, use puck control, shiftiness to get inside that structure and collapse it they way Gaudreau can. It has to be a direct game, just move the puck to areas and skate and then use all that explosive, competitive drive to get inside and battle.

Kylington needs to make his read quicker so he can hit the guy with his first pass who is best option to get a good attack. Too often he hesitates, hits the wrong guy who can not make a good next play. Kylington has to get his head up, see it, and have confidence to hit they guy on the tape boom.boom.boom.

Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 03-07-2021 at 01:03 PM.
Jeff Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote