View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:30 PM   #215
browna
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Rogers is a prickly guy. I used to be a big fan but I have read too many stories from ex-teammates that indicate he's not the greatest guy. He was going to pout after losing no matter what as he's probably still steaming at the Love pick. I don't think this means anything as he's not going anywhere and it's more just him wanting to put a little heat on the GM and head coach as a way of getting back at them in his own way. The Love pick was stupid though.
I dunno, this may be the final straw if he wants out and knows the time is now. Spats with McCarthy, and with Lafleur, any goodwill they built up this year after the Love pick went out the window in Rodgers mind, with the decision to take the ball out of his hands to kick the FG yesterday.

He is and has been temperamental as evidenced by being estranged from his family and other oddities off the field, but my guess is one of these times his pouting and passive aggressive comments won't be a shot at his Packers coach or team, it will be on his way out the door for greener pastures in his mind.

If the Rams move away from Goff, a return to Cali and a McVey Rodgers duo would be pretty deadly for a couple years.

Last edited by browna; 01-25-2021 at 10:34 PM.
browna is offline   Reply With Quote