View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 03:03 PM   #277
FlameOn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex View Post
I'm gonna be pretty bummed after Friday when I realize that there isn't going to be anymore WandaVision. Predictions...

1: WandaVision ends up in the body of WhiteVision so Vision (albeit without his memories) is back in the non-Westview MCU.
2: Pietro is revealed to be the X-men Pietro... not just a fun nod.
3: Dr. Strange is in the episode.
4: Agatha Harkness does a face turn.
5: Mid-credit scene reveals or at least teases Chthon... new Big Bad of the MCU (ala Thanos).
I'm calling tragedy with OG Vision biting the dust and WhiteVision winning but eventually turning on Hayward. Wanda's going to be more depressed than she was before having to mourn OG Vision a second time w/ WhiteVision still around around with no memory of her. This is going to lead to Wanda going even more nutso and breaking realities trying to repair things forcing Dr. Strange to intervene and to fix reality and save Wanda's sanity. Wanda's kids will survive somehow outside the Hex as teens. Agatha will stick around and try to help Dr. Strange fix Wanda's mess.

Just a heads up there will be an "Marvel Assembled" episode in the week between Wandavision's finale and the Falcon and Winter soldier's premiere with a bunch of interviews, production footage, and behind the scenes stuff. Disney's will have something for that Friday timeslot for us for the rest of the year by the looks of it.
FlameOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlameOn For This Useful Post: