View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 12:01 PM   #262
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Good episode, the production of it was great, loved all the transitions.

I really enjoyed how Agatha said that she was already a little witch, and that she had powers that were amplified by the infinity stone, but not created by it. Hint hint, mutants exist? Perhaps the snip snap snip snap exposed a bunch of mutants with dormant powers to infinity aura that will bring their powers out.

What I didn't like is how she said she was responsible for Peitro, planting the memories in his brain. I also read an interview with Feige basically insinuating this isn't meant to be a cross over, but they thought a unique chance to bring him in as an actor for this universe. Like a nod to the 'legends' stuff. I hope that is all misdirection and he was brought over from the multiverse.

This is supposed to lead into the Multiverse stuff in Spider-Man 3 and Dr Strange 2 so we will see I guess.

Either way I think it's been a solid ride, but they need a good conclusion to stick the landing here for full points.