Thread: 2018 World Cup
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #59
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
Yes what’s not like, except for mass genocide and being the major catalyst in starting two world wars while commiting war crimes that had never been seen in human history. There’s a lot not to like, and while Germany has been very accepting and sorry about their past it still resonates with many cultures and peoples who were victimized by the Germans. Just saying. Not trying to make this into a political or historical debate, just wanted to point out that resentment towards Germany is far more complicated than just saying “ya they were bad for 1 or 2 decades but who cares.” This was only 70 years ago, many people still care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
I thought I clearly pointed out that what they did for a decade or two in the 20th century was far from good. At the risk of turning this thread political, every major European power has committed atrocities either on their own continent or abroad and that should not be forgotten.
Alright, seeing as this is indirectly entirely my fault lets go with this and leave the politics out of it.

Lets make CP great again! At least in Soccer threads.

I did not start it!

Yes you did, you invaded Poland!

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: