View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 08:23 AM   #114
Hanna Sniper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Me and my brother in law talked about this at length, and we both came to the same conclusion, that the only way that this is a good fight is if Mayweather allows it to be a good fight.

So the scenario that we came across is that Mayweather is going to come out early and put Conner on the ropes basically, then he's going to back off and make Conner look good, and then he's going to do everything to make this go to a judges decision.

So that we can see Conner vs Floyd two, The massacre in Manhatten.

This is all about money.

I'm sure that because boxing is so on the up and up that Mayweather and Conner haven't scripted this entire thing out including what's going to happen in the fight.

yeah I said it, this thing might as well be promoted by the McMahons.
I more have it from the perspective and watching long enough to understand that there's a very fine line when a legendary fighter sticks around too long.

I've watched many legend fighters or even any athlete get surpassed by sub-par athlete s at the end of their career. Once they are officially washed up everyone goes back looks at that first loss and now say he was washed up then and should have never come back

41-year-old versus a 29 prime athlete. Time is a motherf'er and defeats every man regardless how talented they are.

For me, this is Floyd Vs Time

He'll be fighting a younger, taller, heavier and reach opponent with a skillset that doesn't deserve to even approve for a fight

Last edited by Hanna Sniper; 07-19-2017 at 08:28 AM.
Hanna Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote