Thread: Testimonials
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #28
Bend it like Bourgeois
Franchise Player

Exp:

Also overdue but I want to say thanks and give a sincere plug for Travis and his team. He's a pro at what he does, but more than that my wife and I were amazed and really grateful for how well he looked after our interests.

We started with a vague sense of maybe it's time to move. We weren't keen on involving a realtor too early for fear we'd get pushed toward moving, but we didn't feel anything of the sort. We looked for months, on and off, and were never pressured or made to feel like a nuisance. Along the way he always had great questions and insights - pointing out things we hadn't noticed or wouldn't have thought about, explaining what some of the advantages or drawbacks might be, and answering our questions.

When we finally pulled the trigger he did a lot of work to help us come up with a target price, and then negotiated an even better deal. He could easily have just hit the price we gave him and called it a day, and it would have hardly changed his revenue. Beating it was I think a matter of pride for him, but for us it saved a meaningful chunk of actual money. He helped arrange inspections and all the details to make sure it was all low stress and we were thrilled.

The selling process was just as good. He gave us great advice on what to fix up and how to present the house. He did a really thorough evaluation of the area and came up with a listing price. I had a small worry it was too aggressive for this market but he'd done the work and the logic made sense so away we went. We had lots of interest and he kept close to the other realtors so when we got the offer he knew how to play it, and had even been stoking a competitive bid so was able to squeeze out even more. Again I have a ton of respect for the fact that he could have made a deal we could live with and been done, but instead worked every angle to get the most for us.

Even after we took possession of the new place and his work was finished he helped sort out some minor dramas. He didn't have to deal with any of it but he chose to, and made our lives way easier.

Honestly we can't say enough good things. Thanks Travis and team.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bend it like Bourgeois For This Useful Post: