View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:41 PM   #101
FanIn80
GOAT!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Your sex tape is named “the Boys”? Dude. I’m calling the FBI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
"The Boys: just the way I like it"

Disgusting.

I just finished watching the whole season. One of the best shows I’ve seen, hands down. Or hands off, as it were. Like really off. Like literally separated from the rest of the body.

I don’t usually make it through entire seasons of shows. I’m a tough sell in that regard. There’s almost always something along the way that makes me go, “ok that’s enough of that.” Arrested Development is one of my favourite shows of all-time, but I could only handle watching a few episodes each of season 4 and 5... I love Ballers, but only a couple episodes at a time. Elementary and The Blacklist I’ve seen every episode of the first few seasons of each, but haven't been able to go any further for whatever reasons...

The last three shows I’ve watched from start to finish, completely enthralled the entire way, were:

Jack Ryan
Chernobyl
The Boys

(Granted, one was a miniseries and the other two have only had one season each so far...)

For the sake of thoroughness, here’s the list of shows where I’ve seen every single episode that ever aired (not ranked):

The West Wing
Sports Night
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
The Newsroom
Game of Thrones
The Last Kingdom (better than GoT, btw)
Californication
House
Daredevil
The Punisher
Jack Ryan
Chernobyl
The Boys

Last edited by FanIn80; 08-12-2019 at 01:05 PM.
FanIn80 is offline   Reply With Quote