View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 09:05 AM   #1
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:
Default What I do (New Role)

So I started with my new company today as a contract Business Developer, and thought, I'd put a bit of an explanation up here, just in case any of you have a need or an interest in what we do.

The company I'm with is called React0r.com. The website is https://www.react0r.com/

What we do

We provide startup experience, infrastructure, and talent to build new and novel projects. We focus on project research and development, offering both team building and freelance services.

We believe novel ideas require new skills and research. We truly enjoy mastering new technologies so we can bring them to life with the highest chance of success. As a result, the learning process is built into our culture and process.
The Canadian-based company was born out of an old online community that plays with forward-thinking ideas in technology and philosophy. It was created to monetize those ideas and help others with theirs.

What we provide

Simply put, we've already done a multi-million dollar startup. Having gone through a successful startup from start to sale, we understand the challenges. We'll break down the process and provide your project with the flexibility it needs to give it the highest chance of success.

1) Research
We'll gather the current technical literature, review the state of the art, and compile current market trends to get you the answers you need to make the right decision.

2) Plan
We'll outline a plan, compile requirements, create a design, and provide a rough cost for your idea.

3) Build
We'll do all the prototyping, coding, DevOps, and any other technical aspects needed to execute the plan. We'll even help with some of the basic business, if needed.

I've attached a link here to some examples of projects

https://blog.react0r.com/

So basically if you have a concept for a technology or a application, we can work with you on the market research to make sure that its a relevant idea, we can evaluate the business case for the concept.

We'll provide project planning expertise and cost estimate to bring your idea to finalization and market

We'll work with you on the development and testing and all other steps.

If your interested in talking about this, if you have an idea in your head and you don't know where to go or how to start, please reach out to me and we can talk about it.

Thanks for your time.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 07-16-2020 at 08:17 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: