View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 02:11 PM   #234
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
They were caught red handed, deer in hand walking back to their truck parked on the road with the hazzards on. The officer was in Turner Valley and got there within minutes. They literally were dragging the gutted deer through a field about a hundred meters from the road towards their truck. So my statement is pretty well all he needed. I did take pics though and was standing at their truck with my phone waiting for them to return. I definitely would have filmed everything had the officer not got there.

The officer said criminal charges were mostly firearms offenses, careless just about everything to do with firearms, careless use, storage, transportation, discharge etc. Poaching charges, reckless endangerment and trespassing. There were a few charges under the traffic act as well which would ensure they could seize the car. The big one there is a charge regarding using a vehicle for illegal hunting purposes. Wildlife Act charges included firing across a road, trespassing for hunting, firing across a ditch and fence, firing near a utility, firing at an unsafe distance from buildings, wasting flesh and leaving flesh to rot...I guess technically the guts have to go too when you're on private land. And hunting without permission, without tags and with an unregistered gun (also criminal). There were a few more. I'm not sure my terminology is correct on the names of the charges. The officer was just rattling them off quickly. Still makes me mad.

Thankfully you were there this time. This likely isn't the first time these clowns have done this.
CroFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CroFlames For This Useful Post: