Thread: [PGT] Bruins win Shoot-out
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 07:01 AM   #24
UKflames
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

It was a preseason game but so good to have flames hockey back.
People who stood out to me:
Ryan - this guy could turn out to be an absolute steal if he plays like that every game. He was involved every time he was on the ice and that line as a whole kept generating chances.

Hamonic - he seems way better even in just this one game. Getting involved in the rush, shooting the puck, clearing the zone. I think we see a much better version of Hamonic this year.

Czarnik - kids got wheels and skills, gelled well with Ryan and could have had a couple, no surprise he was sought after. Looking like another great addition.

The Bennett/Jankowski line got better as the game went on but they are still not quite putting it all together but there was some flashes of what they can do and that gives me some hope.

Kulak - Disappointed me today, seemed to lose a lots pucks and battles in our end. Could lose his spot if he keeps on like this.

Gillies - a pretty good game except for a strange two minutes where the wheels fell off. Part of that was the opportunities that the whole team gave the bruins but if he saves the second goal things settle down again and it is a different game. Needs to play higher and big, like Halak did all game.

Lots to like about this team and I can see them getting better and better.

Big round of applause for those of you in Calgary that sat up till the very end, it was nice to have a game start at a reasonable hour for us in Europe for a change.
UKflames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UKflames For This Useful Post: