View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 01:36 PM   #176
killer_carlson
Franchise Player

Exp:

If you're interested in the pga record books Graeme McDowell is 3 holes away from tying a record for fewest putts in 18 holes, namely 18 putts. I just turned it on, on the golf channel

Great day for the Canadians.

Hughes cards 7 birdies in a 6 under round to jump up into a tie for 5. I would expect a couple to pass him down the stretch but he should be in contention as the leaders deal with light rain as they finish.

Silverman is stuck on 3 under, with one to play. That will keep him around 10th to 12th going into tomorrow. On this course look out for Silverman. When he gets hot he can go real, real low. Consistency has been an issue for him, but he can catch fire for one round. Let's hope It is tomorrow.

And finally David Hearn finishes really strong on his last 9 holes (being the front nine as he started on 10) finishing 4 under for his last 6 holes. He's jumped up into a tie for 18. That is up over 30 spots against the field. Good for him.

On the Champions Tour Ames is T-21 which is a bit of a surprise to me. This isn't a tourney where it turns into a putting contest. I would think it would fit a ball striker like Ames quite well