View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 02:38 PM   #76
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo22 View Post
in all seriousness though, I've seen a lot of Sesko in Salzburg here. Great talent, but it'd be too early for him. He needs another year of development and I hope he and his camp see that too. Easy to lose your head when so many big clubs are after you (PSG, Chelsea and Leipzig too), but he'd absolutely be overwhelmed if he made a switch like that right now.
Well, and if you're 19 do you want to go and play for Manchester United right now?

I mean its fun to slag United just for kicks, but take the partisanship out of it and look objectively and that team is a mess.

Ronaldo doesnt want to be there, Maguire is lost, they've got some good pieces on their back line...they've got an okay midfield with Bruno (who I'm not a huge fan of) and Erikssen, but he's getting a little long in the tooth but can still pull midfield strings.

If you're an in-demand 19 year old player there are probably more desirable landing spots.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote