View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:53 AM   #34
CorbeauNoir
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I actually came to ask exactly this, are there any documentaries that people would recommend about this? Its really interesting.

Oh....and the show is cool too.
There's a number of them on YT, I've binged on a bunch over the last couple of weeks and they're all pretty great. The only thing is that all of them are a bit dated since they all seem to predate the discovery of the ships. The Terror being found well south of where it was originally believed to have been located has generated new theories about the expedition that obviously aren't being factored in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffFletcher View Post
I've read the Terror and I'm keen to watch this show. However, I don't have cable. Is this streaming legally anywhere?
You have to have a very specific Comcast cable package - which is only available in particular areas in the US - and then pay for AMC's proprietary streaming service on top of that. It's so stupid I wonder if AMC is intentionally sabotaging the digital release as some kind of tax writeoff or something. Episodes 4 and 5 accidentally got leaked though, so if you know your way around Kodi or torrents you can find them.

Last edited by CorbeauNoir; 04-06-2018 at 08:58 AM.
CorbeauNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CorbeauNoir For This Useful Post: