Thread: Lightsabers
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:28 AM   #20
MrDJZak
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by driveway View Post
My lightsabers have now finally completely arrived. There was an issue where only one of them shipped with a blade, but Electrum responded really quickly and shipped a second blade immediately and it arrived within a week.

I am pretty happy with these things, they're really cool and super fun to play with. I like that I have essentially every colour of lightsaber as - with the Electrum app - the colour is totally customizable.

However, I could see a couple of things becoming issues in the long run, though they may not. The fact that the colours and sounds are totally customizable has already resulted in a couple of very short-lived glitches. One of my sabers was stuck on a pink colour for a while and it wouldn't change until I did a hard-reset. Also, the touch-screen type controls have evidenced a potential for glitchiness that I'm concerned may get worse.

Overall, the sabers are awesome, I just wonder if, in an effort to have the coolest, most customizable sabers on the market, Electrum has made them a little too complicated which might cause frustration down the line.
Where did you get it from? I'm not familiar with that name (except for the name of my Ultra Saber).
MrDJZak is offline   Reply With Quote