Thread: Lightsabers
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:29 PM   #19
driveway
A Fiddler Crab

Exp:

My lightsabers have now finally completely arrived. There was an issue where only one of them shipped with a blade, but Electrum responded really quickly and shipped a second blade immediately and it arrived within a week.

I am pretty happy with these things, they're really cool and super fun to play with. I like that I have essentially every colour of lightsaber as - with the Electrum app - the colour is totally customizable.

However, I could see a couple of things becoming issues in the long run, though they may not. The fact that the colours and sounds are totally customizable has already resulted in a couple of very short-lived glitches. One of my sabers was stuck on a pink colour for a while and it wouldn't change until I did a hard-reset. Also, the touch-screen type controls have evidenced a potential for glitchiness that I'm concerned may get worse.

Overall, the sabers are awesome, I just wonder if, in an effort to have the coolest, most customizable sabers on the market, Electrum has made them a little too complicated which might cause frustration down the line.
driveway is offline   Reply With Quote