Thread: Lightsabers
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #18
PowerPlayoffs06
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I have a Tempest Elite from Vaders Vault. Mine is an nice green instead of the gold. I got this one for spinning and tricks and stuff, cuz it's light weight. So I went all out and got the sound board with some different fonts and full RGB lights so I can cycle through different color pre-sets or could choose my own if I was so inclined to go into the board and select a different hue.

I also have a Ultrasabers Guardian that I just keep mounted on my home office wall with a couple mag light clamps. I bought it for dueling and tooling around with when the owner of Electrum Saberforge was trying to start a Saber Legion chapter in Calgary. Not sure if that's still going on or not. There was no organization or anything in that.

Stay far, far away from Saberforge. The dude that owns that place is a nut job. Nothing but horror stories about Saberforge.

If you're looking for a place to duel, check out https://www.facebook.com/ForgeWMA/

They're a legit HEMA western martial arts club that's started putting on a lightsaber night because Star Wars. Sounds like they're organized and apply forms and training, just using lightsabers instead of the usual swords. One of the guys who started the lightsaber thing, Jimmy, is a super awesome dude.

Last edited by PowerPlayoffs06; 01-16-2018 at 02:27 PM.
PowerPlayoffs06 is offline   Reply With Quote