View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 09:43 PM   #11
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I liked it. I felt it was very unique and different. I give Marvel credit again for going a different route. At first I thought oh great he recruits Wanda and they battle these demons together in some climatic finale battle. Been there done that. That was phase 1-2 and a bit of 3 of the MCU. But here in phase 4 they are pushing the boundaries and trying to reinvent things and I give them credit for that. So the Wanda as the villain reveal is something I didn’t see coming and it was very well done.

They did a good job of drawing on other sources such as What if, Wandavision.. I am concerned for the casual movie goer though who a lot of this will go over their head and leave them confused.

The cameos were great, it was really neat to see. I think it was even cooler to see Wanda unleashed and able to burn through these “expendable” heroes that we all have different attachments to.

To be honest though with what was at their disposal I was expecting more. I thought we might get a sequence where they battled through universss and just saw glimpses and Easter eggs of other heroes and castings. There was the potential for more… but at the same time I was still satisfied with the conclusion.

I would give this one a 8/10, big marks again for being unique.
GGG