View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 01:57 PM   #5877
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

I just finished the last season. IMO the finale is nowhere near as bad as others have said it is. Some people's expectations are way too high. Along with the media hype and fact it's the #1 show ever, there was never going to be an ending that pleased everyone. So the only way to pull it off is to do the ''right'' ending.

I felt all the storylines got completed in the correct manner, and in the end there wasn't a whole lot to choose from after Bran got chosen. But the speech Tyrion gave made complete sense. The humour they tried to pull was stupid though.

I also didn't like how Drogon didn't kill Jon. His mother just got murdered and you see the guy who did it in the aftermath. How do you let one single man go after you just butchered an entire city earlier? I guess he was sick of all the killing too. It's the only explanation that makes sense in my mind.

But I think as a whole, the ending was good. Definitely not worth the ~4 rating from IMDB. That's just dumb and it's obvious by the low rating and the significantly increased number of votes compared to other episodes, that people are just voting out of anger. The Dexter finale has the same rating FFS, and that was easily 100x worse.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post: