View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 01:31 PM   #88
Flames.Central
Draft Pick

I work with many Muslim people from various parts of the world and also play sports with plenty. They are nothing short of welcoming and well behaved. Every apple has a bad seed and we all understand this. Like someone else said, this world would be a different place without the evolution of social media of any kind. All these videos circulating on group chats, I have personally told my friends to stop sharing as it does nothing but probably encourage such actions. They are disturbing for those who watch them. This world has gone into a state that I wonder if we can recover from it. God bless all and I feel for those who suffered not only in this attack but any kind of attacks against innocents worldwide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
It’s sad you even have to make posts like this. Not sad for you, but sad for the millions of completely innocent people who have been violently targeted for their religion, but casual bigoted remarks online to acts of terrorism.

I sincerely hope this opens the eyes a little wider of the who help to normalise this type of hate. Words are not innocent, and I hope the posters who have shared anti-Muslim sentiments here in the past see how these things evolve.
Flames.Central is offline   Reply With Quote