View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 09:42 AM   #7
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

So keeper league questions here. We're a PPR league that keeps two players every year. Positions are QB, RB (2), WR (2), TE, FLEX. My first keeper is James Conner but I'm having trouble choosing between Golladay, Godwin or OJ Howard for my second.

Golladay would cost me a 13th round pick to keep, Howard and Godwin are both 9th round picks. I was also a seller at the trade deadline last year, so I have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds of the draft (2nd overall, 15th OA, 23rd OA, 25th OA) but then I don't pick again until the 5th round.

Normally, I would probably lean towards one of Godwin or Golladay but I'm thinking that I can get better WRs with the early picks I own and that those two might end up spending more time on my bench, whereas Howard would be my TE1. On the other hand, if I keep Golladay or Godwin, I can pencil one of them in as my WR2 and load up on anothee WR and BPA for my flex, while possibly having a shot at a guy like Ertz with all those early picks. However if I miss out on Ertz, I either have to reach for Howard with my third round pick, which is a bit of an opportunity cost or hope that decent TE falls to me in the 5th or later.

Last edited by rubecube; 08-22-2019 at 10:48 AM.
rubecube is online now   Reply With Quote