Thread: Improving EASHL
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 05:53 PM   #12
secol
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

another suggestion is having a separate player build for LD versus RD. some guys are ok with switching hands for the one timers, some don't so might want to take down their SSP/SSA, etc

i also think that the AI should be more consistent if possible. sometimes you get spiderman goalies, other times you might as well pull you goalie. same for skaters. but i feel the quality of the AI should still be below the general skill level of a semi-decent/average human player (hard to do i know) just so you encourage less 2s. it isn't very difficult to recruit players in EASHL

i also would like having custom cameras back. the camera angles this year just doesn't do it. i loved custom 3 since i started using it and it gave me a good view of the whole ice surface without being too far. this year there is nothing similar and it's pretty brutal at times. goaltending cameras are also a pet peeve of mine, i would like some custom angles added if possible.

going back to lik's suggestions on matchmaking, there has to be a way to test the ping/latency. it should match based on the ping/latency between the players and the servers and match accordingly, i remember reading somewhere the details of how the servers and players work but don't remember the details....

reduce the number of games for each card. there is a reason why i resorted to boosting, it gets super boring when you are trying to get your 350+ games in otp

no idea why they went with weekly playoff stuff, was kind of confusing to be honest...
secol is offline   Reply With Quote