View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 08:31 PM   #5437
nfotiu
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
I had to watch it several times just to make sure I heard this right:

"I would do anything, ANYTHING, to protect the lives of my 5 grandchildren, including, as a last resort, shooting them, if I had to, to protect the lives of my grandchildren."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the subject being shot in that sentence not the grandchildren? How are you protecting lives that you willingly kill????

The mind reels...

She goes on...

"Democrat bills want to take away my right, MY RIGHT, to protect my grandchildren (by shooting them in the head if necessary is the subtext here)"

Um yeah ya crazy bitch, I do want to stop you from shooting your own grandchildren. What a weirdo I am.
She's a wing nut for sure, but I have to think she had something different in mind when she said "them". The democrats or maybe a bogeyman "them" that takes her guns? Or maybe she would shoot her grandchildren if they wanted to take her guns?

Republican politicians seem to be trying to out-crazy each other as the path to winning primaries these days, so who knows?!?

Abortion is infanticide, but I'll shoot my grandchildren if you try to take my guns is going to be the 2022 GOP bumper sticker?
nfotiu is offline   Reply With Quote