Thread: E3 2019
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:18 AM   #129
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
"Guys, I don't get the appeal of Baldur's Gate and those D&D based isometric RPGs".

Which of the following is an appropriate, sane response to the above?

a) Did you ever even play the first one? If not you can't talk about this.
b) Do you even own a PC? If you haven't invested hundreds of dollars into hardware in order to confirm your lack of interest, don't talk about this.
c) What is your argument? That we shouldn't like Baldur's gate because you don't get the appeal?
d) Stop taking a crap on the thread!
e) Well, to each their own! You're definitely missing out, though. The originals were great and I'm really looking forward to this new one.

Take your time, Resolute. I know it's difficult. You can do it, buddy.
That’s not what he said, though. He said “I’ve never played those and maybe I should check them out”. Because saying “I don’t get the appeal of it” after someone posted saying how excited they were would make him look like kind of a jerk. Say if he said something like:

“Yeah, I really do not understand PC RPG people. It's like they speak a totally different language. What about any of that was exciting? I guess a Baldur’s Gate sequel is a big announcement given how many people liked that game (as far as I'm concerned it was massively overrated) but other than that, why does it matter?”

Last edited by OutOfTheCube; 06-12-2019 at 10:23 AM.
OutOfTheCube is online now   Reply With Quote