View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 09:14 AM   #1682
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
The forgotten big play in the end will be that drop by Boyd. Would have been a first down and maybe they can get a FG or even kill the game. First drop for him all year too.
Even if he holds on, he was a good 2 and a half yards short of the marker, and he was going to be tackled right away. It would have brought up a 4th and 1 or 4th and 1 and a half short of mid field, and with how the Rams defence was playing, I don't know if the Bengals would have went for it. The Bengals defence to that point in time had held the Rams to nothing in the second half themselves.

It was the type of game where both teams did need contributions from everyone on their roster to be in the game. Ultimately Raheem Morris figured out some schemes in the second half to exploit mismatches against the Bengals offensive line that took over the game.

I thought the hold on Kupp was a bit weak given how much they had let things go before that. That said, the facemask/offensive PI by Higgins on Ramsey was a very blatent missed call on the only TD the Bengals had in that half.