View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 05:47 PM   #16
Buzzard
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianman View Post
you should be embarrassed to have posted this.

Why? Am I supposed to tow the mass majority line, or forever be banished in embarrasment? Give me a break, it's a message board where all kinds of different thoughts and news are shared.

Maybe I should've started by stating that this isn't proven fact, or even my belief as to how the virus began. I simply posted it for curiosity/interest sake, and did mention it was Epoch Time's version. In my opinion, the reporter did present a convincing case, whether you, me, or anyone wants to believe it or not. I never said I did or didn't. What I took from that video more than anything, was how much the CCP knew and attempted to cover up at the beginning and as it progressed, regardless of the virus source.

As far as Epoch Times goes, I regularly look at alternative sources of "news" and attempt to balance the kowtow to the left, mainstream media reports. Most every source is leaning toward something, but I think it's healthy to form an opinion from an aggregate of biases. Usually, as "they" say, the facts lie in the middle. For anyone relying on mainstream "news" as a source, to be certain of anything, is downright harmful to themselves and ignorant, especially times like these.
Buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buzzard For This Useful Post: