View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 05:12 PM   #20
Save Us Sutter
I'll get you next time Gadget!

Exp:

This whole story is going to be pretty crazy when it all comes out.

Seems last night he shot and killed a number of people "inside and outside" a residence. Police followed him through the night to multiple sites where there were structure fires and other victims, and at one point a shoot out with officers.

Road chase began this morning and went on for close to 100km, on and off the main 102 highway. Stories that he pulled over one couple while driving the fake cop car, shot them and stole their SUV. Also saw photos of two burning cop cars that apparently collided head on in Shubenacadie.

Just complete shock here, I have family and friends all through those areas. My mother-in-law lives about 5 minutes from where they finally caught him, and my father-in-law is retired RCMP who was friends with the downed officer.

Police saying they haven't been able to process all the scenes yet. There have been photos and videos I've seen on social media that are very disturbing.

Guy was a successful denturist. Was in the news a few years ago and called an "angel" for giving away free teeth.

Lots of rumours his wife was leaving him and it all started with him killing her and her new partner. But the fact he had a replica rcmp car and uniform make it seem very premeditated. He had a minor run in with police officers about 5 months ago, something to do with how he was using his parking lot which escalated.

The story will be unbelievable as much as it is devastating.

Last edited by Save Us Sutter; 04-19-2020 at 05:15 PM.
Save Us Sutter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Save Us Sutter For This Useful Post: