View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 06:01 PM   #8
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

My cousin uses Chef's Plate, and sent us a referral which meant it was really cheap for the first 2 meals. I thought it was a silly idea, but gave it a try. I also thought they'd prep it for you, and you just toss the ingredients in and cook. Nope. You have to chop everything, mix it, etc. There were really no time savings except maybe the spice blend. Basically it saves you from going shopping for the meal. But that makes little sense to me, because I'm going to be buying potatoes and onions anyway, and I'm still going to be at the store for other stuff, and I know how to cook, so a recipe isn't doing me much.

You also only making a meal for 2, or 4. I often like leftovers for lunch. So 2 days that week I was stuck without lunch. Even if the service made sense, I wouldn't be able to use it because they only have a few gluten free options, so we didn't have a lot to pick from. I know, not their fault, it's just an issue for me.

You also end up with a load of containers to dispose of. It just doesn't seem very efficient. And not cheap, either. One and done for us.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote