View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 08:21 AM   #461
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I find the Nets significantly more detestable than the Warriors ever were. Like with the Warriors it was just Durant who sucked, I still loved Steph and Klay. But the Nets are just...yikes. Harden quit on his team, got rewarded. Blake Griffin quit on his team, got rewarded. Kyrie is Kyrie. Durant is a baby too. Just nothing redeemable about them at all.
I dunno, I am enjoying watching them expose the Bucks for the frauds that they are. Regular season team only. Giannis is really overrated.

That loss last night was embarrassing. They just didn't come to play at all. 40 point loss? Give up over 110 on back to back games when they claim to be the best defensive team in the league? Don't make me laugh.

I don't really hate Durant, and I think Irving is laughable, but yeah, don't have much love for Harden and Griffin. However, they are playing really well, even without Harden, and you have to respect that. Plus, they have Nash coaching them and I will always have a soft spot for him.
Cali Panthers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cali Panthers Fan For This Useful Post: