View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:41 AM   #131
Northendzone
Franchise Player

Exp:

last night the wife and i went to the kevin hart show. the day before the show, she gets an email stating that the show would be "cell phone free" and upon entering the dome, we would be required to put our devices in a "locked" yonder bag.

whoever thought of this is a real SOB

so we get tot eh dome, and after walking in the doors you had to show your e-ticket to a staff member who wrote your seat information down on a pre-printed post it. You then had to queue up to put your stuff in the yonderbag and have the bag secured. They even wanted smart watches

during the show, the host comedian mentioned about the phone bags and how it was becasue they wanted us to be present in the moment of the show (what a load of crap - what adult wants to be treated like they are stupid)

then on the way out of the show, the foot traffic was painfully slow. I figured that it was becasue we had to pass thru a yonder unlock station between the doors - nope. We and a buch of others missed the station, and it would ahve been painful to fight traffic to go back in. So when i got home, I used a screw driver to pry the bag open and i guess i now own a yonder somewhat insultated phone bag.

the bag is secured via a similar set-up as to those theft tags used on clothing.

my wife thought that the tickets could not be printed, so you were forced to carry your phone, and then lock it down.

painful and dumb process if you ask me