View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 03:50 PM   #29
foshizzle11
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

That cop should go to jail. Such disregard for another human being. I get that the guy on the ground was likely bigger and stronger than him but he was on the ground in cuffs. If you have to sit on the guy, at least don't do it on his neck when he is gasping for air and can't breathe. Hell even taser the guy or something until help arrives, it has to be better than killing him on camera!

I bet this cop believes that he did nothing wrong either, that is the sad part. He was following "protocol". Right.

That was really hard to watch, just so sad and they need to throw the book at this cop and really start punishing these murderers wearing these uniforms.

To be honest, I haven't had any issues with police officers or seen anything remotely close to brutality. I know people resist arrest, are on drugs, etc but there has to be a better way to handle these situations. Is there any info on what happened before this video started? What was the guy doing to get arrested?