View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 12:04 PM   #1020
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyguy15 View Post
Something I said?
Not at all. The people in this thread are not the common consumer I am talkin about. Spend 10-15 reading about EVs and its easy to see how much the technology has changed. One great example is electric forklifts. Absolutely the future, and yet I talk to people daily who ask 'well what do you do when the battery runs out, huh, huh'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Not sure I understand the post. Ranges will vary from brand to brand, vehicle to vehicle, ambient temperatures, etc. They are so much more variables than ICE vehicles that there's no simple information that will cover all the bases for all EV's. Even on Tesla forums there isn't a consensus on some of this stuff as owners argue back and forth.
Not talking about consensus or even anything specific. Just talking about overall knowledge on what EVs are all about, how they work, how the technology has progressed, how charging works, what the cost difference is, etc. Not a lot of consumer knowledge out there, and it will absolutely create a barrier when it comes to more rapid transition in the future.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azure For This Useful Post: