View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
Gord_Wappel
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default Edmonton Accomodations

First off .....yeah i know we all despise Edmonton and why would i go stay there..... however I need to setup a large group accommodation in Edmonton for 4-5 days and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a larger group of 16 to 20.

This same group does a golf trip every year to Kimberley of Invermere and we typically rent 3 or 4 townhouses together (3 or 4 bedroom units) for the group and was looking for something similar with some privacy. Im not interested in a hotel at all as we typically will designate one of the units to hang out and play poker drink and hang out in well into the evening. My preference would be townhouse type units or cabins but they would need to be all together. i haven't been able to find anything online and thought i would throw this out to the braintrust that is CP and see if anyone might have some recommendations.

I am open to a short drive outside of Edmonton and have looked at places like Pigeon Lake but nothing i have found will accommodate that many people comfortably.
Gord_Wappel is offline   Reply With Quote