View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 08:14 PM   #60
Enoch Root
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeMoustache View Post
I will put here as well, beyond just the skill, I like the quirkiness

He seems really fun in interviews, you see him giving Rooney the head rub after Huska compliments his shot block. You see him talking to his helmet during the anthems, sometimes looks like he’s talking to himself on the ice.

He has some things he does in the pre game skate where you can see his skill, particularly stickhandling

Then when I was at the Ducks game, I had seats across from the benches. When the Ducks were skating around their zone prior to the second, and the Flames were skating around the other end, I noticed him cruising nice and slowly into the zone over the blue line on our side, slowly skated along the perimeter of the boards, behind the Ducks net, and all the way to the Flames bench. You don’t often see a guy skating in the other team’s zone during warmup, and the Ducks paid no mind

From the few things I’ve noticed, he’s a different cat, interesting to watch

I watch hockey to be entertained. I like the cut of his jib
This, 100%

The Flames have scored pretty low on the likability scale for the last while, which is why it amazes me that there aren't more people looking at it in this way - he is the most likable Flame since, I don't know but quite a while.

"Let's trade him for a 2nd!!"
Enoch Root is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enoch Root For This Useful Post: