View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 11:19 PM   #16
flamesrule14
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Rittich much better, but still a bit shaky at times. Can’t complain after pitching a shutout for two periods though. He did what he had to do and now needs to keep getting better. Thought Parsons looked good as well. Goalie coach will need to get him to settle down a bit and hopefully he can have a real solid year of development in the AHL.

Dube continues to be a beast. What a pass on the shorty. Kid is just a great hockey player and thinks the game so well. Can’t wait to see how he does against tougher competition as we continue through preseason. Not going to say right now he has a spot on the opening lineup, but he’s making a strong case. If he can keep it up he’ll give the flames management a lot to think about. I can see him being this years Jankowski. Being sent down to start, but eventually getting the call.

Liked Phillips game tonight. Good to see as he’s failed to stand out at previous camps. He seems to be getting better every game. Still a ways to go and definitely curious to see how he continues to progress this season in the minors. Valimaki was solid. Couple miscues, but those will come with experience. I feel he’s close. Thought AOM was really solid too. Just solid defensively all night. Hopefully he can stay healthy this season and impress this season in Stockton. I’m just so torn on Kylington. You can see the talent, but he always leaves me wanting more from him. Maybe I’m just being to critical of him. Just never seems to stand out enough for me.
flamesrule14 is offline   Reply With Quote