View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:46 AM   #28
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMatt18 View Post
I am the same.

I will play GTA games for a week and then by that time I am already pretty much bored, the only one that really caught my attention for a long period of time was San Andreas
I really think that SA and not IV was the best game in the franchise to this point.

The world was absolutely massive and the misisons in the main story were incredibly varied.

The addition of thw whole Jets, Helicopters thing really opened things up to the simple pleasures of flying your plane into a building while jumping to safety in the nick of time. Or taking a Harrier on a strafing run through Lost Wages.

While there were some missions that were incredibly frustrating (The one where you chase the dudes with the brief cases on a quad while your girl friend screams at you, to the one where you chase down the mafia plane for the most part the missions were fair but challenging.

I went back and played it again for the first time in years a few months ago and was amazed at how much content I had missed before, like UFO stuff which I had never seen before.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote