View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 02:29 PM   #53
Firebot
First Line Centre

Exp:

Write a seinfeld episode where Kramer bets on the Edmonton Oilers winning against the Colorado Avalanche in 4 games, only to be swept in 4 games instead, and he bet Jerry Seinfeld's apartment and Jerry has to move out.

The episode opens with Jerry and George discussing their plans for the weekend, when Kramer bursts into the apartment with a wild look in his eye.

Kramer: "Jerry, my man, I've got a sure thing. I just put a bet on the Edmonton Oilers to sweep the Colorado Avalanche in four games."

Jerry: "Kramer, you know nothing about hockey. How could you possibly think that's a sure thing?"

Kramer: "I did my research, Jerry. I talked to my guy at the rink. He says the Oilers are the team to beat this year."

George: "And what did you bet, exactly?"

Kramer: "I put up Jerry's apartment as collateral. I figured, what's the worst that could happen? The Oilers sweep, I win big, and we all celebrate at the new place."

Jerry (shocked): "You bet my apartment? Are you crazy?"

Kramer: "Relax, Jerry. It's a sure thing."

The scene cuts to the next day, when the Oilers are getting trounced by the Avalanche in the first game of the series. Jerry and George are watching the game at Monk's Cafe, when Kramer comes in looking dejected.

Kramer: "I can't believe it. They're getting slaughtered out there."

Jerry: "I told you this was a bad idea, Kramer. Now I have to move out of my apartment."

George: "And I was going to ask Jerry's landlord if I could take over his lease."

As the series goes on, it becomes clear that the Oilers have no chance of winning, and Jerry and George try to come up with a plan to get out of the bet. They try to talk to Kramer's "guy at the rink," but he's nowhere to be found. They even try to bribe the Avalanche players to lose the series, but to no avail.

In the end, the Avalanche sweep the Oilers, and Jerry is forced to move out of his apartment. He ends up living with George, who is now paying for a two-bedroom apartment all by himself.

Kramer, meanwhile, is hiding out from Jerry and George, and trying to come up with a way to make it right. In the final scene, he shows up at Jerry's new apartment with a moving truck full of furniture and decorations to make the new place feel like home.

Jerry: "Kramer, what are you doing here?"

Kramer: "I know I messed up, Jerry. But I want to make it right. I'll help you decorate the new place, and I'll even pay the rent until you get back on your feet."

Jerry: "Well, I guess it's not all bad. At least I won't be living with George anymore."

The episode ends with Jerry and Kramer decorating the new apartment, while George is seen in the background, sitting alone in his empty two-bedroom apartment, wondering how he got stuck with the bill.

End of the episode.
Firebot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Firebot For This Useful Post: