View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 10:07 AM   #47
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I've been screwing around with it for a bit and I don't know why but this is my favorite one so far

Quote:
write a script for my youtube gamer channel

[Opening shot of you sitting in front of your gaming setup, wearing a headset and a gaming t-shirt]

You: "What's up guys, welcome back to my channel. Today, I'm going to be playing [insert game title here]. This game has been highly anticipated and I've been waiting for it to come out for a long time. So, let's get into it!"

[Start playing the game, give a little bit of a background about the game and the storyline, how you feel about the game, tips, and tricks that you've learned while playing the game]

You: "So, as you can see, the graphics of this game are amazing. The storyline is really intriguing and it's really immersing me into the game. I've also been picking up some tips and tricks while playing, like how to unlock certain weapons and how to complete some of the harder levels. I'll definitely be sharing those with you guys in the future."

[Insert some gameplay footage, commentary on how you're doing in the game, what you're thinking, your strategies, etc]

You: "Alright, so I just completed this level and I have to say, it was pretty challenging. I had to use all of my skills to get through it. But, I'm really enjoying this game and I'm excited to keep playing and see what's next."

[Insert some gameplay footage, commentary on how you're doing in the game, what you're thinking, your strategies, etc]

You: "Well, that's it for today guys. I hope you enjoyed watching me play [insert game title here]. If you liked it, don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe to my channel for more gaming videos. I'll see you guys in the next video."

[Closing shot of you taking off your headset and smiling at the camera]

You: "Peace out!"

[Closing credits with music playing in the background]
Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inglewood Jack For This Useful Post: